Alert! If you have provided a valid email id registered with DMV Dealer Login portal, you should receive your User Id shortly by email.
Failure! An error occured while processing your request. If this issue persists, contact DMV for more information.
You can get access to Temp Tags service by registering with Dealer Login Portal. Please follow below steps to get started:
1. Complete your account registration by providing required information on the Self-Registration page.
2. Once registered successfully, you will be able to navigate to the Temp Tags website for requesting access to your dealership.
3. If your dealership does not exist in the dealer drop-down, you will have the opportunity to register your dealership.
4. You will be emailed with a one-time link to activate your account. Click on the link and activate your account.
5. Once you have successfully activated your account and received an approval notification by email from DMV (within 7 calendar days), you are ready to login.
6. Use your credentials provided during registration and the Dealer License number for which you were approved to login to Dealer Login portal.
7. Once successfully logged-in, you are all set! Now you can click on Temp Tags icon on the page and start using Temp Tags website.
8. If you forget your password, you can always reset the password by clicking on Forgot Password? link on the Login page.